Sinfonia meisterinstrument...

Moderatoren: Heidrun Eichler, Johannes Meinel, STELOL

Antworten
Tharp

Sinfonia meisterinstrument...

Beitrag von Tharp »

Guten tag,
Ich bezitze eine Nylon-Akustikgitarre mit der Bezeichnung GDR 1983/7 "Sinfonia Meisterinstrumente" III 234. Gitarrenbauer ist, Wolfgang Imger, Uber eine Nachricht diesbezuglich wurde ich mich sehr freugen. Antwort unter Einsatz von Englisch?
Vielen Dank im voraus!
--KT

Heidrun Eichler
Museumsmitarbeiter

Re: Sinfonia meisterinstrument...

Beitrag von Heidrun Eichler »

Hello,

we understand you and can give you an answer in English. The problem is, I didn't hear before the name IMGER. may be someone can help us?

Many greetings,
heidrun

Tharp

Beitrag von Tharp »

Thank you very much for your response,
I have for many years attempted to gain some knowledge concerning this guitar, without results. This guitar is recently in need of some costly repairs. Can you estimate the value of this instrument? How many similar classical style guitars were made in that year by "Sinfonia"?
Thank you,
Tharp

Udo Kretzschmann
Geigenbaumeister

Beitrag von Udo Kretzschmann »

Hello!

I guess the name is Unger, not Imger. Imger isn't a German surname. Could you check the label again, please?

Sincerely

Udo

Tharp

Beitrag von Tharp »

meinegitarre4web.gif
meinegitarre4web.gif (31.66 KiB) 7348 mal betrachtet
rosette4web.gif
rosette4web.gif (53.56 KiB) 7349 mal betrachtet
guitarsig4web.gif
guitarsig4web.gif (25.88 KiB) 7347 mal betrachtet
Maybe these will be helpful. I am greatful for your time and kindness.
--KT

Mario Schmalfuß

Beitrag von Mario Schmalfuß »

Also wenn mich net alles täuscht heißt der Mann Wolfgang Dunger und nicht Unger, gab es da jemand mit dem Namen in der Sinfonia? :search: :goodn8:

Renate Wunderlich
Museumsmitarbeiter

Beitrag von Renate Wunderlich »

Hello Tharp,
I have gather some informations about Wolfgang Dunger. He worked in the firm "Sinfonia" as a home-worker in his own workshop for plucked-instruments. He lived in Erlbach, Eubabrunner Str.. Erlbach is a small village, 2 km from Markneukirchen. He takes great pains over his Guitare-making. In his free time he loved to ride his motorcycle ("350er-Jawa") in a high speed. His nickname is "Ochs". Now he is 76 - 80 years old. In 1989 or 1990 he moved to Erzgebirge (highlands of East-Germany). I don't know his new address. But I will try to get more informations about Wolfgang Dunger from a former neighbor of him. Today the neighbor is not to receive, perhaps holydays.
As soon as it is possible, than I answer you more.

Best wishes for you

Renate Wunderlich

Tharp

Beitrag von Tharp »

Thank you very much,

I am very happy to hear this. It does match the limited information I already had. My relative bought two guitars and a lute directly from Mr. Dunger. He was under the impression that Dunger was a private luthier. When I was about 12 years old, I played for this relative and he gave me the guitar of my choice. I chose the classical and continued my study of classic music on the guitar made by Mr. Dunger on the other side of the world. I am now a Music teacher.

Kind regards,
--KT

Renate Wunderlich
Museumsmitarbeiter

Beitrag von Renate Wunderlich »

Hello Tharp,
Today I have a new information from a former neighbour of Wolfgang Dunger about him.
In the last time he lived in Pöhla, a village in Erzgebirge and sorry he died in August 2007. It was the time during we have written about him. It is not strange?

If you would like to have connection with his wife? This is the address:

Familie
Wolfgang Dunger
Dorfstraße 10
08352 Pöhla

I'm enjoy that you are a music-teacher and the reason was a guitar from Wolfgang Dunger.

Best wishes for you

Renate Wunderlich

marylee1

Beitrag von marylee1 »

Hallo,

ich besitze ebenfalls eine Wolfang Dunger Gitarre, und zwar mit der Bezeichnung "GDR 87/11". Ich wüsste ebenfalls sehr gerne was sie wert ist und würde mich sehr freuen wenn jemand diesbezüglich weiterhelfen könnte... hab nichts dergleichen im Internet gefunden.

Vielen Dank & viele Grüße!

marylee1@web.de

Antworten